Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Benjani Training At Carrington

My spies at City tell me that Benjani Mwaruwari has been seen training at Carrington today.

The Club have just announced that he has been signed for an initial fee of £3.87m, which looks a whole load better than the £7m+ quoted as the transfer window closed.

Benjani is likely to go straight into the squad for this weekend's emotionally charged derby against United where he is desperately needed up front to sharpen up City's currently depleted forward line.

Welcome aboard son..... just do the business at the weekend please and stay fit please?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's up up and away now..Two for Benjani on Sunday and a late winner from sub Caicedo....

Well I can dream can't I !!!

Anonymous said...

alphieblues; I had a similar dream but it was only 1 - 2 with Jihai (og) and Benji and Bojinov for City.

Let's hope I woke up too early!

CTID

Bluesology said...

Dream on Alphie ....sometimes they come true.

I just hope Benjani doesn't do a Bojinov