Sunday, January 07, 2007

Doesn't It Just Make You Sick !

If I'm honest, I wasn't expecting to be writing another article tonight with City's name still in the hat for tomorrow's FA Cup 4th Round draw, but I'm not complaining.... even though we didn't exactly cover ourselves with glory in this afternoon's match at Hillsborough with another far from convincing performance.

To be fair though, Wednesday are an improving side this season and a sleeping giant - rather like City when you think about it. I wasn't there today, due to local junior football priorities, but what fantastic away support for City once again.

I was also listening to the 'Nited v Villa game hoping for an upset there, and it so nearly happened. Once again though with irritating regularity, the Rags managed to score a winner in the 91st minute without deserving it....... and where did the four minutes of added time come from, or should I say "Fergie time". Doesn't it just make you sick !

Still, we'll probably draw them again in the next round

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know that is just citys luck never being lucky in the cup